SwedeThing

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! I live far away from some of you (I miss you!) and it can be difficult to stay in touch at times. This blog is my attempt to keep you up-to-date with my life here in Oklahoma.

Monday, August 21, 2006

The Oklahoma Air National Guard is having family day in October! That means they will have spouse flights and I will be able to fly on a C-130. I am so excited. I have seen Carson take off and come home on a C-130 so it is very special to me. I feel bad that the OKC ANG is losing the planes. I know it will be emotional for Carson. The first two photos are of C-130's from the Colorado Air National Guard and the third photo is of an Oklahoma Air National Guard plane. It looks so cool. Carson is leaving this Saturday to go to Puerto Rico with the Guard. He will be gone for two weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home