SwedeThing

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! I live far away from some of you (I miss you!) and it can be difficult to stay in touch at times. This blog is my attempt to keep you up-to-date with my life here in Oklahoma.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I have been completely out of touch with my blog for over a week. I want to post stuff on my blog most of the time but I seldom get to it. Last Wednesday (one week ago to be exact) Max had his appointment with Dr. Milligan. He did very well. He seems to like his doctor very much. Dr. Milligan is very kind and fun. Max was in a good mood and laughed a lot until he got his shots (three). We all knew that Max was a big boy. He actually weighed a bit more than Jonathan when he was four months old. Max weighed in at 18 lb 1 oz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home