SwedeThing

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! I live far away from some of you (I miss you!) and it can be difficult to stay in touch at times. This blog is my attempt to keep you up-to-date with my life here in Oklahoma.

Monday, September 04, 2006

Today I have been watching old episodes of 'Bevery Hills 90210'. Soapnet had a 'Back to School Marathon'. One episode was called 'The Final Goodbye'. It was not an actual episode but the cast looking back on the show since the very beginning. It was so fun to watch. And also a bit emotional. That show was such a big part of my life growing up. The show was taped before the fnal episode of the show back in 2000. Aaron Spelling passed away not long ago (you probably already know this fact). He was the man behind so many TV-shows. I went to IMDb and the list went on and on. Hearing about his passing made me very sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home