Yesterday Max and I went to Lowes again. For you back home in Sweden: Lowes is like Bauhaus. It was so much fun walking around looking at everything. We had a good time there. Max was awake and he did not seem to mind. He was looking around with a big smile on his face. We only spent time in the garden center. We get military discount which is GREAT. Yesterday we saved $2.58. It may not seem like a lot of money but the receipts add up. I bought a couple of plants and some soil. We now have four crape myrtles in the backyard (one is a dwarf). They are beautiful trees/shrubs. They grow very well in Oklahoma and I am looking forward to seeing them grow. I wonder how big they will be next year.
Sunday, September 03, 2006
Yesterday Max and I went to Lowes again. For you back home in Sweden: Lowes is like Bauhaus. It was so much fun walking around looking at everything. We had a good time there. Max was awake and he did not seem to mind. He was looking around with a big smile on his face. We only spent time in the garden center. We get military discount which is GREAT. Yesterday we saved $2.58. It may not seem like a lot of money but the receipts add up. I bought a couple of plants and some soil. We now have four crape myrtles in the backyard (one is a dwarf). They are beautiful trees/shrubs. They grow very well in Oklahoma and I am looking forward to seeing them grow. I wonder how big they will be next year.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home