SwedeThing

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! I live far away from some of you (I miss you!) and it can be difficult to stay in touch at times. This blog is my attempt to keep you up-to-date with my life here in Oklahoma.

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Carson left at approximately 3:45 this morning. It feels a bit lonely but I am happy he will only be gone two weeks. It would have been less fun to have him go to Uzbekistan this year instead of last (and part of 2004). Especially now when we have little Max. I went outside twenty minutes ago to wave at the plane up in the sky. I was able to hear the sound of the plane from inside. It was kind of cool to be able to see the plane from the backyard. I waved but of course no one could see me. Max was asleep when Carson left but woke up at 5:30. I have not been able to sleep since Carson left. I have a baby monitor next to my bed and it picks up every little sound. Max moved around quite a bit in his crib last night. Now Max is back in his bed sleeping and I am baking banana bread. Hopefully it tastes good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home