This morning Max and I went to Lowes to buy some shrubs and garden soil. We had a good time there looking at everything in the garden section. I kind of knew what I was looking for. I kind of have a plan in my head. I will take some photos of the backyard when I am done and post them on my blog. It is fun to work in the yard. Of course it is a bit difficult to find the time now but it is OK. Carson has no clue what I am doing so it will be a surprise!
Friday, September 01, 2006
This morning Max and I went to Lowes to buy some shrubs and garden soil. We had a good time there looking at everything in the garden section. I kind of knew what I was looking for. I kind of have a plan in my head. I will take some photos of the backyard when I am done and post them on my blog. It is fun to work in the yard. Of course it is a bit difficult to find the time now but it is OK. Carson has no clue what I am doing so it will be a surprise!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home