Wow! I have not been blogging since the very beginning of August... I cannot believe it! I have been watching Max and Jonathan every day (morning and early afternoon) and when I come home I try to catch up on household chores. Or I try to get a nap in. That usually work for about 10 minutes. Then Max wakes up and I need to pay him attention! But I will keep blogging!
Previous Posts
- I was watching Good Morning America this morning a...
- Here is a picture of our little Napoleon!
- Malin and I have made it a tradition to watch "Fre...
- I cannot believe today is the first of August. Wha...
- We celebrated Jonathan's first birthday Friday at ...
- When I met Carson in 1999 he introduced me to Chri...
- Mouse in the house!Yesterday morning I woke up at ...
- Go see THE BREAK-UP! You will have the best time E...
- Last Friday morning when I was watching Jonathan (...
- I visited Malin's blog this morning and was inspir...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home