SwedeThing

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! I live far away from some of you (I miss you!) and it can be difficult to stay in touch at times. This blog is my attempt to keep you up-to-date with my life here in Oklahoma.

Friday, September 15, 2006










Mark Schultz's new album is coming out on September 26th and I am very excited about this. So is Carson. The album is called 'BROKEN & Beautiful' and I already know it will be GREAT. Mark Schultz never disappoints you. He keeps amazing you with his music. You may have read a blog of mine back in July when I wrote about Mark and his music. Carson introduced me to his music back in 2004 and I have been a fan of his music since. He is such a talented musician (he is very handsome too). If you want to know more about Mark you should go to his website. He is coming to Tulsa on November 9th and it would be wonderful to be able to go.
http://www.mark-schultz.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home