I cannot believe today is the first of August. What happened? Time flew by so quickly! I like the month of August though. Max is three months old on the fourth (on Friday)! He is changing before our eyes. He is more alert and vocal. He smiles a whole lot now! He kind of looks like a little man. A few people have told us already.
Previous Posts
- We celebrated Jonathan's first birthday Friday at ...
- When I met Carson in 1999 he introduced me to Chri...
- Mouse in the house!Yesterday morning I woke up at ...
- Go see THE BREAK-UP! You will have the best time E...
- Last Friday morning when I was watching Jonathan (...
- I visited Malin's blog this morning and was inspir...
- Malin and I had something exciting happen on Satur...
- This morning I went to the State of Oklahoma Depar...
- This past weekend Carson and I went to see "Pirate...
- I am so proud of Max! He slept through the night! ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home