We celebrated Jonathan's first birthday Friday at NY Pizza & Pasta. The group was bigger than usual with John's mom, sister and brother-in-law visiting from out of state. Michele lives in Hollywood, Florida and Dawn and Gary live in Houston, Texas. It was so much fun to see them again. Carson and I had not seen them since Septemeber some time. Jonathan had a great time and he liked all the attention. He got a big birthday cake from Kim and Sandro and he had a bit of the cake. He dipped his hand in it. He seemed to like the chocolate. Here are some pictures from his birthday party.
Previous Posts
- When I met Carson in 1999 he introduced me to Chri...
- Mouse in the house!Yesterday morning I woke up at ...
- Go see THE BREAK-UP! You will have the best time E...
- Last Friday morning when I was watching Jonathan (...
- I visited Malin's blog this morning and was inspir...
- Malin and I had something exciting happen on Satur...
- This morning I went to the State of Oklahoma Depar...
- This past weekend Carson and I went to see "Pirate...
- I am so proud of Max! He slept through the night! ...
- One of my favorite places to go is IKEA. Every tim...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home