SwedeThing

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! I live far away from some of you (I miss you!) and it can be difficult to stay in touch at times. This blog is my attempt to keep you up-to-date with my life here in Oklahoma.

Monday, July 24, 2006

Go see THE BREAK-UP! You will have the best time EVER! Malin and I saw the movie Saturday. We headed to the dollar theatre (at Robinson Crossing) after dinner at Chili's. We had great food and great beer. We always seem to have beer. A cold beer is the best beverage on earth. Malin had shrimp fettucine alfredo (what else?) and yours truly had fajita quesadillas. Deliscious. The BREAK-UP (with Aniston and Vaughn) was without a doubt the best movie I have since in a VERY long time. I saw FAILURE TO LAUNCH not too long ago and liked that movie too. But THE BREAK-UP was even more hilarious. I cannot stop talking about it. Malin and I laughed the whole time. It was outrageous. Painfully funny at times. Aniston and Vaughn had such great chemistry. I am a big fan of both of them. They are so likeable. After the movie we decided to make this more of a tradition. We are going to watch movies more often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home