I am so proud of Max! He slept through the night! He is actually still sleeping (at 7:11 am). I usually get up one time per night (between 3 and 4) and I feel rested. I know how fortunate I am. But this morning I feel more tired than yesterday (and the days before) even though I went to bed at the usual time. Funny. Now I am waiting for Malin and Jonathan to knock on the door.
Tuesday, July 11, 2006
I am so proud of Max! He slept through the night! He is actually still sleeping (at 7:11 am). I usually get up one time per night (between 3 and 4) and I feel rested. I know how fortunate I am. But this morning I feel more tired than yesterday (and the days before) even though I went to bed at the usual time. Funny. Now I am waiting for Malin and Jonathan to knock on the door.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home