SwedeThing

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! I live far away from some of you (I miss you!) and it can be difficult to stay in touch at times. This blog is my attempt to keep you up-to-date with my life here in Oklahoma.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

This past weekend Carson and I went to see "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest". We had been invited to a birthday party for Grant who turned 10 on July 6. The party was held at the theatre (in a room on the second floor) between 11 and 12:30. We had A LOT OF pizza and birthday cake. We played games at the arcade too. I wanted to play my favorite game (Police Trainer) but I did not get a chance. It was more important for the kids to play. Instead of buying gifts for Grant we all bought gifts for either a cat or a dog at the animal shelter. That was Grant's idea. I thought that was so great. Carson and I went to Petsmart in the morning and bought a cat collar and two cat toys. So cute. And by the way! The movie was great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home