SwedeThing

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! I live far away from some of you (I miss you!) and it can be difficult to stay in touch at times. This blog is my attempt to keep you up-to-date with my life here in Oklahoma.

Friday, July 14, 2006

This morning I went to the State of Oklahoma Department of Public Safety (on East Lindsey) to renew my license. Usually it is enough to go to the tag agency but I had to go there with my permanent resident card (non-conditional) which I received last fall. The office is SO small. And it takes FOREVER! Fortunately I knew I only had to take care of one small thing. Thinking that it opened at 7:00 this morning I arrived at 6:45. There was one other person outside the door and she had been waiting since 5:45. She told me that the office opens at 8:00 and it gets VERY busy. So we waited... And waited... But I am SO happy I got there early because the line quickly got LONG. I was the second one in and did not have to wait at all. I was so happy. But they should without a doubt have more employees. If you have been there you most likely agree with me on this issue. Norman is a busy town and having only one office makes no sense at all to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home