SQUIRREL
This morning the kids and I went to the park. On our way back home from the park I showed the boys a squirrel crossing the street. I told them I had to slow down because of it. Jonathan was so cute when he said 'We do not want him broken'. Well, he actually said this in Swedish 'Vi vill inte ha honom sonder'. So cute.
This morning the kids and I went to the park. On our way back home from the park I showed the boys a squirrel crossing the street. I told them I had to slow down because of it. Jonathan was so cute when he said 'We do not want him broken'. Well, he actually said this in Swedish 'Vi vill inte ha honom sonder'. So cute.

1 Comments:
At 12:04 AM ,
Serena said...
I love the way children word things! And Jonathan can say it in two languages! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home