I AM BACK
I am back from my break... I hope all of you are doing well! And that you had a wonderful Christmas season! Carse, Max and I went to Kansas for Christmas. We left on Christmas Eve morning and arrived some time after lunch. In the evening we went to church (First Babtist Church in Durham, KS) for a special church program. We had a very good time at church although I think Max wished he could have run around a bit more (instead of sitting still in the pew)! When we came back from church we opened gifts and watched 'Mamma Mia!' Connie had bought the DVD for Curt (and I had bought it for Carse). We had no idea! What a great movie! =)
We stayed with Curt and Connie for a couple of days and on Friday we had to go home to the cats and the turle! It was fun to see Max get excited about Christmas. There was a big difference between Christmas 2008 and 2007. This year he kept talking about Santa or 'Tomten'.
This year is also going to be an exciting year for our business (Mostly Magnets). We did very well last year but this year we hope to do even better. After all, last year was our first year! Jacque, Malin and I are working on new things and I think we have found a renewed excitement for Mostly Magnets! We have posted some new items on our website (www. mostlymagnets.com) including some new original Mostly Magnets artwork! Go check it out if you get the chance! =)
I am back from my break... I hope all of you are doing well! And that you had a wonderful Christmas season! Carse, Max and I went to Kansas for Christmas. We left on Christmas Eve morning and arrived some time after lunch. In the evening we went to church (First Babtist Church in Durham, KS) for a special church program. We had a very good time at church although I think Max wished he could have run around a bit more (instead of sitting still in the pew)! When we came back from church we opened gifts and watched 'Mamma Mia!' Connie had bought the DVD for Curt (and I had bought it for Carse). We had no idea! What a great movie! =)
We stayed with Curt and Connie for a couple of days and on Friday we had to go home to the cats and the turle! It was fun to see Max get excited about Christmas. There was a big difference between Christmas 2008 and 2007. This year he kept talking about Santa or 'Tomten'.
This year is also going to be an exciting year for our business (Mostly Magnets). We did very well last year but this year we hope to do even better. After all, last year was our first year! Jacque, Malin and I are working on new things and I think we have found a renewed excitement for Mostly Magnets! We have posted some new items on our website (www. mostlymagnets.com) including some new original Mostly Magnets artwork! Go check it out if you get the chance! =)

3 Comments:
At 11:06 PM ,
Serena said...
Glad you're back from break and that you had a good holiday. I saw Mamma Mia not too long ago and I loved it!
At 7:38 PM ,
Anonymous said...
Great! It was difficult not to sing along!
At 6:51 PM ,
Serena said...
I know!! I literally wanted to get up and dance in the aisles -- but I was with Brenna, her boyfriend and some of her other friends and I think I would have embarrassed the crap out of her! As it was I was sitting next to her friend Jordan, and he told her how weird it was sitting next to me and listening to me laugh out loud. Kids!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home