MAX
Here is a little photo of Max the Kindly Viking (like 'Lyle the Kindly Viking' from Veggie Tales)! I have more photos but for some reason I have some trouble posting them. I will try again later! I just wanted to give you an idea of what he looked like. We had the helmet from before. Carse bought it in Lindsborg (KS) in 2006. I made the hair by attaching orange yarn to a wide strip of tape (actually two in order to make the hair thicker) which was then attached to velcro on the inside of the helmet. You will see the rest of his outfit in the other photos. =)

Here is a little photo of Max the Kindly Viking (like 'Lyle the Kindly Viking' from Veggie Tales)! I have more photos but for some reason I have some trouble posting them. I will try again later! I just wanted to give you an idea of what he looked like. We had the helmet from before. Carse bought it in Lindsborg (KS) in 2006. I made the hair by attaching orange yarn to a wide strip of tape (actually two in order to make the hair thicker) which was then attached to velcro on the inside of the helmet. You will see the rest of his outfit in the other photos. =)

1 Comments:
At 4:44 PM ,
Serena said...
Max made a very cute little friendly Viking -- I love Veggie Tales!:)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home