SwedeThing

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! I live far away from some of you (I miss you!) and it can be difficult to stay in touch at times. This blog is my attempt to keep you up-to-date with my life here in Oklahoma.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

2009
Whatever happened? Last year went by so quickly (almost too quickly)... When I was younger I was able to look back and remember every little detail about a situation. Every 'insignicant' detail... Now I can hardly remember what I did a year ago... I actually had a very good memory not too long ago.

January: Happy New Year!

February: Malin and I turned 34. We bought a mini-van. We opened our shop on Etsy. Abrianna was born.

March: We had to take Max to the ER. He had an eye infection (pink eye). Poor baby.

April: We (Mostly Magnets) participated in our very first craft show (at Andrews Park). Carson had surgery (gall bladder removed). Poor man. Max went to the Medieval Fair dressed as a little troll. Very cute.

May: Max turned 2. I started watching Abrianna. Carson rescued Skalman. Malin and Jonathan went to Sweden.

June: Malin and Jonathan came back.

July: Jonathan turned 3.

August: Max had eye surgery. He did very well.

September: Carson turned 35. Mom and grandma came to visit. We took them to Southfork Ranch (among other places).

October: Mom and grandma went back home after 3 weeks. Max went trick-or-treating for the very first time. Dressed as a little Viking (a kind Viking).

November: Celebrated Thanksgiving in Kansas.

December: Carson got a new job with ASOS. Celebrated Christmas in Kansas.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:49 PM , Blogger Serena said...

    It's no wonder we can't remember everything we've done in a year now, Marie -- we're adults with very full lives. When you're a kid your surroundings are so much more compact so it's easier to remember everything.

    I enjoyed the recap of the events in your past year. :)

     
  • At 1:08 PM , Blogger Marie Wiens said...

    That is so true. Everything kind of changed after Max was born.

     
  • At 7:44 PM , Blogger Serena said...

    Children definitely do change your lives -- mostly for the better I would say! :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home