LITTLE BRITAIN USA
Have you ever heard of Little Britain USA? It is an American spinoff of the BBC television series Little Britain. As in the British series, the majority of the characters are played by Matt Lucas and David Walliams. These two men are hilarious! The show is showing on HBO (and HBO OD). Here is a clip from one of the sketches (just to give you a taste): WARNING: If you get easily offended you should not watch this clip.
P.S. I will post the video clip from youtube...
Have you ever heard of Little Britain USA? It is an American spinoff of the BBC television series Little Britain. As in the British series, the majority of the characters are played by Matt Lucas and David Walliams. These two men are hilarious! The show is showing on HBO (and HBO OD). Here is a clip from one of the sketches (just to give you a taste): WARNING: If you get easily offended you should not watch this clip.
P.S. I will post the video clip from youtube...

2 Comments:
At 8:45 PM ,
Serena said...
I've never heard of this, but I loved the clip you posted. Thanks for the laugh (don't worry -- it takes something quite off-color to offend me). :)
At 12:54 PM ,
Anonymous said...
You are welcome (for the laugh)! I believe a sense of humor is VERY important. =) People are too serious at times... =)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home