ELECTION
I cannot vote (I am not yet an American citizen) but it is still 'interesting' to follow the political campaign. It is overwhelming too. IF I could vote I know whom I would vote for. I keep it to myself. I do not talk politics. I STILL have my views. Everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion. One thing is true... there are more than a few things to consider when 'choosing sides'...
I cannot vote (I am not yet an American citizen) but it is still 'interesting' to follow the political campaign. It is overwhelming too. IF I could vote I know whom I would vote for. I keep it to myself. I do not talk politics. I STILL have my views. Everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion. One thing is true... there are more than a few things to consider when 'choosing sides'...

1 Comments:
At 6:51 PM ,
Serena said...
I am in the exact same boat as you are Marie and don't like to "rock the boat" either, so I also don't bring the subject up. I know who I'd vote for too and I do listen to everything.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home