SwedeThing

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! I live far away from some of you (I miss you!) and it can be difficult to stay in touch at times. This blog is my attempt to keep you up-to-date with my life here in Oklahoma.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

YAY!
For some reason 'people' in Australia seem to like our items. At least some people do... We have sent a number of items there! This morning I checked to see if we had sold anything and we sold one set of marble magnets to Australia and two sets of push pins to Great Britain. We mailed an item to Australia less than a week ago! It is very exciting! =)

3 Comments:

  • At 9:24 PM , Blogger Serena said...

    How exciting to be international! I hope the orders keep rolling in. :)

     
  • At 4:03 PM , Blogger Victoria and Mark said...

    Nämen! Ser man på vilken internationell succe redan. Detta är kanske the early days på något stort. Man vet aldrig!

     
  • At 12:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Ha ha... man vet aldrig... Det ar i alla fall roligt att veta att nagon tycker om det man gjort. =)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home