IKEA
This Sunday Malin and I are going to IKEA with Jacque, Lilly and Taylor. I am very excited about this trip! This will be the first time in history that I go to IKEA twice in one week. Carson and I made a spontaneous trip to IKEA this past Sunday. We finally bought a sofa (not a sofa bed but a very comfortable sofa including a chaise): KALRSTAD. We are leaving early Sunday. IKEA here we come!
This Sunday Malin and I are going to IKEA with Jacque, Lilly and Taylor. I am very excited about this trip! This will be the first time in history that I go to IKEA twice in one week. Carson and I made a spontaneous trip to IKEA this past Sunday. We finally bought a sofa (not a sofa bed but a very comfortable sofa including a chaise): KALRSTAD. We are leaving early Sunday. IKEA here we come!

1 Comments:
At 6:47 PM ,
Serena said...
I will be there in spirit -- I know you will have fun shopping!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home