MOVIE
OMG! I am SO excited! I had no idea (until today) that Nia Vardalos and John Corbett are teaming up again for yet another romantic comedy! I love them in "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" and think they have great chemistry together.
The name of the movie is "I Hate Valentine's Day" and is described as a comedy for the romantically challenged. Nia Vardalos plays a quirky woman who follows a close set of rules because she is terrified of commitment. She eventually comes to terms that Valentine's Day is a manufactured holiday concocted to make people miserable.
FYI One: Vardalos plays a florist in the movie and Corbett plays a restaurant owner.
FYI Two: The film is also written and directed by Vardalos.
FYI Three: "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" remains the most successful platform release of ALL time (grossing $241.4 million domestically and another $127.3 million internationally).



1 Comments:
At 7:15 PM ,
Serena said...
Another bit of news I hadn't heard! I adored "Greek Wedding" and I will definitely want to see this one as well.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home