Previous Posts
- THANK YOUThank you, Jacque for the VERY cool Mr. P...
- OH NO I have always been a big fan of MASH and kin...
- MAMMA MIACurt and Connie (C's mom and dad) saw 'Ma...
- MOVIEOMG! I am SO excited! I had no idea (until to...
- PSYCH Sing-Along
- TGIF!I am so glad the weekend is here. I love Frid...
- New Kids On the Block - Summertime - Full Music Vi...
- LOOK!Look what they sell at Walmart! Just saw this...
- Mamma Mia! The Movie Trailer (2008) - Great Quality!
- I am SO going to watch this! I loved the musical a...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]
Head and accessories...

2 Comments:
At 6:09 PM ,
Serena said...
Mr. Potato Head has come a long way since I was a kid. I remember using the little pieces that came with it on real potatoes.
At 3:36 PM ,
Anonymous said...
I know! I like Mr. Potato Head! I caught myself playing with 'the potato' earlier...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home