TGIF!
I am so glad the weekend is here. I love Fridays and I love Saturday mornings. There is something so wonderful about getting up in the morning and having Max sit in our POANG chair (from IKEA) with a cup of milk in his hand. He likes to watch TV in the morning (and I like it too). I can do stuff in the kitchen without being in a rush. =)
I think this weekend will be productive (or at least I hope so). Carson will be working on the flooring in the living room and I need to mow the lawn. 'It's a jungle out there' (for you 'Monk' fans out there...). Speaking of 'Monk'... today is the season premiere. Yay! =)
Tomorrow evening Carson and I are going out to celebrate our six year anniversary! Our anniversary is actually on Sunday but we think it will be more fun to celebrate tomorrow. We are going to a place up in the city called 'The melting Pot'. I am very excited! I have no idea what to expect but I can't wait! I cannot believe we have been married for six years already. Where did time go? Anyway... have a great weekend everyone and take care!
I am so glad the weekend is here. I love Fridays and I love Saturday mornings. There is something so wonderful about getting up in the morning and having Max sit in our POANG chair (from IKEA) with a cup of milk in his hand. He likes to watch TV in the morning (and I like it too). I can do stuff in the kitchen without being in a rush. =)
I think this weekend will be productive (or at least I hope so). Carson will be working on the flooring in the living room and I need to mow the lawn. 'It's a jungle out there' (for you 'Monk' fans out there...). Speaking of 'Monk'... today is the season premiere. Yay! =)
Tomorrow evening Carson and I are going out to celebrate our six year anniversary! Our anniversary is actually on Sunday but we think it will be more fun to celebrate tomorrow. We are going to a place up in the city called 'The melting Pot'. I am very excited! I have no idea what to expect but I can't wait! I cannot believe we have been married for six years already. Where did time go? Anyway... have a great weekend everyone and take care!

4 Comments:
At 10:20 AM ,
Victoria and Mark said...
Jag vill se Monk! Men jag har inte rätta kanalen...
At 11:06 AM ,
Anonymous said...
Det ar inte hela varlden... =) Men 'Monk' ar sa underhallande!
At 1:15 PM ,
Serena said...
Happy anniversary to you Marie and Carson! I hope your date at The Melting Pot is very enjoyable. Jacque and I went a few years ago with a friend and it was very different and interesting (tasty too)! I'm sure you will enjoy it. : )
At 1:14 PM ,
Anonymous said...
Thank you! We had a great time! It was such a fun experience! I will blog about it soon... =)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home