PAUL POTTS
I am so excited for Paul Potts (the winner of 'Britain's Got Talent'). You may recall that I posted a video some time ago of his performance on the show. It was fantastic. I read online (Aftonbladet) that he has been on tour the past few months. He has been a success. He performed in Stockholm last night. He is now a millionaire but is still as down-to-earth as before. He actually changed his smile. He looks great. What a difference it made. Here is a before and after picture:
I am so excited for Paul Potts (the winner of 'Britain's Got Talent'). You may recall that I posted a video some time ago of his performance on the show. It was fantastic. I read online (Aftonbladet) that he has been on tour the past few months. He has been a success. He performed in Stockholm last night. He is now a millionaire but is still as down-to-earth as before. He actually changed his smile. He looks great. What a difference it made. Here is a before and after picture:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home