SwedeThing

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! I live far away from some of you (I miss you!) and it can be difficult to stay in touch at times. This blog is my attempt to keep you up-to-date with my life here in Oklahoma.

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

THE ZOO
I never posted any photos from the zoo! Here they are! Finally...
Har kommer lite foton fran djurparken i Oklahoma City:
Dylan and Max swinging at the playground there.












Dylan and his mom Elena (plus Jonathan in the corner) looking at some of the animals at The Children's Zoo.











Elena and the boys!













Max and his buddy Dylan driving a very cool car.












Max standing by the fence looking at one of the very cute (and big) pigs.












Max on his way to one of the slides at the playground.












Jonathan and his duckie friend.













Both boys fell asleep in the car on our way home...












2 Comments:

  • At 10:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    A full day of fun -- no wonder they look like sleeping angels in the last two pictures. : )

     
  • At 10:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Exactly! I think they fell asleep after two minutes in the car...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home