Elmo and Andrea Bocelli
This is so cute! I love it!
Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! I live far away from some of you (I miss you!) and it can be difficult to stay in touch at times. This blog is my attempt to keep you up-to-date with my life here in Oklahoma.
2 Comments:
At 1:54 PM ,
Anonymous said...
I have seen this on Sesame Street and I love it! As a matter of fact, it was on one morning and Griffin said, "Hey mom! That opera singer you like is singing with Elmo!" : )
At 11:49 AM ,
Anonymous said...
=) I am a big fan of Sesame Street and I have seen the episode with Andrea Bocceli a number of times. My husband loves it too. I think most people who watch it would find it adorable.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home