SwedeThing

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! I live far away from some of you (I miss you!) and it can be difficult to stay in touch at times. This blog is my attempt to keep you up-to-date with my life here in Oklahoma.

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

GUESS
Something I found in a Swedish paper online:
Guess what body part! And whose body part it is!

4 Comments:

  • At 10:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Yuck! Is that a flaw in the photo or does she have some sort of gross skin ulceration?! If she did, you'd think she would have worn something less revealing. Was there any explanation of the photo?

     
  • At 10:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    No! t just showed the body part... I was looking for a word to describe it yesterday but could not find it... But you had it! Yuck!

     
  • At 11:24 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    That's gross.

     
  • At 1:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I was really curious about this business of Nicole's gross underarm defect, so I did a little on-line research. I found many articles on diffrent websites devoted to celebrity plastic surgery with before and after photos. Apparently, Nicole has had breast implants and the unattractive area under her was supposedly the effect of botched liposuction. Although it could be an after-effect of the breast implants because there was an article that talked about the three different methods of inserting the implants, one of which is putting them in through the armpit area. It does look to me like it could have been botched lipo -- don't you think she'd have worn a different dress or at least a shoulder wrap to cover it up though?! Yuck! When I looked at some of those B & A photos, I think I'm doing alright for someone who's 47 and hasn't had any work done and I don't feel so bad about myself now! : )

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home