IKEA WAS FANTASTIC!
We had such a GREAT time at IKEA! As always... How can you not? We left Norman at about 8:15. Malin and I stopped at 7-11 before driving to Jacque's house. We started off our day with a Hot Cup (Pumpkin Spice for us and French Vanilla for Jacque). Malin split her time between Jacque and me. Driving there was easy. We have gone there enough times now that we really do not need help. But I printed out directions from mapquest just in case... I bought my two BILLY bookcases (they did not have the doors), a couple of things for Max, some fabric and a Christmas decoration (Swedish: en rod ljusstake)! I am very excited about my purchases. Carson put the bookcases together last night. They look great. I am a big BILLY fan. I will have to take some photos of them when they are in place. I also bought Carson some Swedish coffee. He loves coffee.
We had such a GREAT time at IKEA! As always... How can you not? We left Norman at about 8:15. Malin and I stopped at 7-11 before driving to Jacque's house. We started off our day with a Hot Cup (Pumpkin Spice for us and French Vanilla for Jacque). Malin split her time between Jacque and me. Driving there was easy. We have gone there enough times now that we really do not need help. But I printed out directions from mapquest just in case... I bought my two BILLY bookcases (they did not have the doors), a couple of things for Max, some fabric and a Christmas decoration (Swedish: en rod ljusstake)! I am very excited about my purchases. Carson put the bookcases together last night. They look great. I am a big BILLY fan. I will have to take some photos of them when they are in place. I also bought Carson some Swedish coffee. He loves coffee.

1 Comments:
At 1:27 PM ,
Anonymous said...
So glad you all such a nice time and found some things you loved! I can't wait until next month when we go to MN in November so we can go to IKEA while we're there! I look forward to your photos. : )
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home