SwedeThing

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! I live far away from some of you (I miss you!) and it can be difficult to stay in touch at times. This blog is my attempt to keep you up-to-date with my life here in Oklahoma.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

AN OLD FRIEND
About one hour ago the phone rang... It was an old friend of mine called Kavitha... We met at OU back in 1997. We took a sociology class together and became friends instantly. She had a great sense of humor and was very fun to be around. Kavitha, Malin and I had a great time together at OU. We studied together, borrowed class notes from each other and went to Denny's and The Kettle to study... I have not seen Kavitha since 1998. We kind of drifted apart... She graduated and Malin and I went to Sweden for the summer. You know how it is. I have thought about Kavitha a lot since back then and I am so happy that we are back in touch. You know how it is with some people... Even though you have not seen or talked to them in a very long time they sound exactly the same. Kavitha sounded like she did when I last spoke to her in 1998. Welcome to my blog, Kavitha!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    It's so great to reconnect with old friends and be able to just pick up where you left off with them. I've been doing a lot of that since finding childhood friends on my school website. It makes me really want to take a trip out east to visit people for a big reunion.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home