SwedeThing

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! I live far away from some of you (I miss you!) and it can be difficult to stay in touch at times. This blog is my attempt to keep you up-to-date with my life here in Oklahoma.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

HALLOWEEN
This afternoon we (Malin, I and the boys) are going to a Halloween party at the Department of International and Area Studies. Malin is coming back home to pick us up. The boys will be dressed in their Halloween costumes again! Happy Halloween everyone!

Barnen samt Malin och jag ska pa ett Halloween-party i eftermiddag. Da ska pojkarna vara utkladda igen! Halloween ar alltid sa trevligt har i USA. Bade barn och vuxna har trevligt. Ikvall kommer barn och knackar pa dorren igen. Carson ska vara utkladd i sin munk-utstyrsel inklusive den hemska peruken!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home