TOP 15 GREEN CELEBRITIES
1. Leonardo DiCaprio
2. Cate Blanchett
3. Robert Redford
4. Cameron Diaz
5. Amitabh Bachchan (Bollywood star)
6. George Clooney
7. Ed Begley, Jr (HGTV's 'Living with Ed' is so much fun!)
8. Julia Louis-Dreyfus
9. Edward Norton
10. Daryl Hannah
11. Pierce Brosnan
12. Rosario Dawson
13. Will Ferrell
14. Tom Hanks
15. Brad Pitt
These people seem genuinely interested in green issues. That is cool! There is not a single person on the list that I actually dislike.
P.S. Matt Damon is on the runners-up list.
1. Leonardo DiCaprio
2. Cate Blanchett
3. Robert Redford
4. Cameron Diaz
5. Amitabh Bachchan (Bollywood star)
6. George Clooney
7. Ed Begley, Jr (HGTV's 'Living with Ed' is so much fun!)
8. Julia Louis-Dreyfus
9. Edward Norton
10. Daryl Hannah
11. Pierce Brosnan
12. Rosario Dawson
13. Will Ferrell
14. Tom Hanks
15. Brad Pitt
These people seem genuinely interested in green issues. That is cool! There is not a single person on the list that I actually dislike.
P.S. Matt Damon is on the runners-up list.

2 Comments:
At 12:34 PM ,
Jacque said...
I'm going to have to watch Living with Ed. I've never heard of it! I met Ed Begley Jr. when I worked at the Holiday Inn in Appleton. He was making a movie there (Meet the Applegates) and he came into the bar every night and I waited on him. He was very nice. Unlike his companion Dabney Coleman who was weird.
At 1:38 PM ,
Anonymous said...
I don't know the Bollywood celebrity but I like the rest on the list too! Dabney Coleman seems like he would be weird and maybe kind of a jerk, but probably because of most of the characters I've seen him play in movies and TV. I don't remember seeing him interviewed and sometimes you can get an idea of what they're like then.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home