Previous Posts
- Ikea Ads Hilarious
- IKEAHow cools is this! You can actually take a vir...
- HAIR Did you know there is a company in California...
- KATRINAI cannot believe Katrina 'happened' two yea...
- OWENI hope Owen Wilson is doing OK. I REALLY like ...
- KANSAS We are going to Kansas in two weeks! I am v...
- HAIRSPRAY Oh my God! We saw 'Hairspray' Saturday n...
- HELLO!I have come out of hiding! I really have no ...
- MOVIE NIGHT This evening Malin and I are going to ...
- WEEKEND Have a GREAT weekend everyone! I am lookin...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]




5 Comments:
At 11:01 AM ,
Anonymous said...
Aaaaahhh! How scary to see Johnny Depp looking all fat and sloppy looking! : ) Where do you FIND these things!! : )
The other ones were pretty weird too!
At 11:56 AM ,
Anonymous said...
I found them on a Swedish site!
At 12:33 PM ,
Anonymous said...
It always amazes me the things one can find on the web. : )
At 12:33 PM ,
Anonymous said...
That was me...I've had this annoying habit lately of catching the enter key before I'm ready and my name doesn't get put in...
At 10:43 AM ,
Anonymous said...
Serena, that was funny. I kind of thought 'anonymous' was you! =)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home