HELLO!
I have come out of hiding! I really have no idea why I have not been posting anything on my blog lately. I guess it has been 'one of those weeks'! Everyone is doing well here. The boys are taking a little nap so I am doing this. I was up early this morning with Max (and Carson). Max woke up crying for 'mamma' so after a while I went into his room. He was sitting at the end of his crib looking at the door. He usually sleeps well through the night but he has been waking up the past few days. He was funny. He seemed wide awake and kept pointing at his nose. Saying 'not' (nose). I asked him where mama's nose was and he pointed at my nose. Carson was OK being up that early. I told him to go back to bed since he gets up a bit after five. But he told me it was nice to see Max in the morning. He misses out on a few things since he is not there when Max wakes up. I gave Max some milk before he went back to sleep. I felt a bit bad because we did not have any regular milk. I went out to the garage and got a bag of dry milk mixture and prepared a bottle for him. I tasted it andit was actually not bad at all. Max seemed to like it and went back to sleep!
I have come out of hiding! I really have no idea why I have not been posting anything on my blog lately. I guess it has been 'one of those weeks'! Everyone is doing well here. The boys are taking a little nap so I am doing this. I was up early this morning with Max (and Carson). Max woke up crying for 'mamma' so after a while I went into his room. He was sitting at the end of his crib looking at the door. He usually sleeps well through the night but he has been waking up the past few days. He was funny. He seemed wide awake and kept pointing at his nose. Saying 'not' (nose). I asked him where mama's nose was and he pointed at my nose. Carson was OK being up that early. I told him to go back to bed since he gets up a bit after five. But he told me it was nice to see Max in the morning. He misses out on a few things since he is not there when Max wakes up. I gave Max some milk before he went back to sleep. I felt a bit bad because we did not have any regular milk. I went out to the garage and got a bag of dry milk mixture and prepared a bottle for him. I tasted it andit was actually not bad at all. Max seemed to like it and went back to sleep!

1 Comments:
At 10:47 AM ,
Anonymous said...
Maybe Max is going through a little growth spurt. Sometimes that will change their sleeping patterns
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home