Previous Posts
- IKEAHow cools is this! You can actually take a vir...
- HAIR Did you know there is a company in California...
- KATRINAI cannot believe Katrina 'happened' two yea...
- OWENI hope Owen Wilson is doing OK. I REALLY like ...
- KANSAS We are going to Kansas in two weeks! I am v...
- HAIRSPRAY Oh my God! We saw 'Hairspray' Saturday n...
- HELLO!I have come out of hiding! I really have no ...
- MOVIE NIGHT This evening Malin and I are going to ...
- WEEKEND Have a GREAT weekend everyone! I am lookin...
- I am looking forward to cooler days... It has been...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

4 Comments:
At 4:07 PM ,
Anonymous said...
These are actual ads that were aired on TV?! They're pretty funny -- I wish we had ads like this in the US (I'm assuming those were from overseas?). : )
At 8:03 PM ,
Anonymous said...
Oh my gosh, can so see those airing in Sweden...
At 10:13 AM ,
Anonymous said...
I do not think these ads would ever air on TV in the US but I can see them air in Europe. No doubt.
At 11:03 AM ,
Anonymous said...
Yes, with the exception of occasional almost nude love scenes and bad language on a lot of shows, America is very uptight compared to Europe. : )
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home