WEEKEND
Have a GREAT weekend everyone! I am looking forward to a weekend with Max and Carson (and other family)! Carson was very busy last Thursday through yesterday (including last weekend) so we did not see much of him. There was a conference in Oklahoma City that the Oklahoma Air National Guard was hosting. We saw him a few times, though. He drove a big Chevy truck that he parked on the street. I don't think it would have fit on our drive-way. I like those big trucks but I would feel extremely small in one of them. The biggest vehicle I have ever driven was a Suburban (a big SUV for you Swedes out there). It was fun to be behind the wheel. I felt like I ruled the road but I did feel kind of small. I have some good news (no, I did not save a bunch of money on my car insurance... by switching to Geico)... It may rain this weekend! Carson mowed the backyard this morning just in case...


4 Comments:
At 6:04 PM ,
Anonymous said...
You have a great weekend too and enjoy your Swedish get together and movie night! Sounds like it will be fun. : ) We will be having a very family oriented weekend as well! I've also heard that we're supposed to have some rain coming our way, which we really need and it's cooled off considerably.
At 9:44 AM ,
Anonymous said...
It sounds so nice with rain, doesn't it?
At 10:06 AM ,
Anonymous said...
When you said it sounds so nice with rain, did you mean about it cooling off? I wasn't sure... : )
At 1:30 PM ,
Anonymous said...
Serena, I am not sure what I meant! =)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home