Previous Posts
- You can now comment on my blog simply by choosing ...
- FURNITURE FINDI completely forgot to tell you abou...
- ANNIVERSARY FOODI forgot to tell you about our ann...
- ARMS Some people take things a bit too far when it...
- Where is my make-up?
- WEEKENDOh... The weekend is over... Hope everyone ...
- ANNIVERSARY This Friday (July 20th) Carson and I h...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


4 Comments:
At 4:28 PM ,
Anonymous said...
Those were good movies -- we'll have to see this new one too. I like Matt Damon and I think he's good in all his movies. I really liked him "Good Will Hunting." He was pretty creepy in "The Amazing Mr. Ripley" though (I think that was the name of the movie).
At 8:21 AM ,
Anonymous said...
He was creepy in that movie! ('The Talented Mr. Ripley') I love 'Good Will Hunting' too (although I have not seen it in a while). That was the first movie I saw him in.
At 10:36 AM ,
Anonymous said...
That's it! The Talented Mr. Ripley; I knew it was something like that! He's a very versatile actor, which is very cool, as a lot of actors/actresses get pigeon-holed into a certain type of role in their movies.
At 10:55 AM ,
Anonymous said...
That is my Matt...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home