MAX
We kind of have a tradition (or routine) every evening with Max. We feed him, dress him and brush his teeth etc. He is usually ready by the time 'Sesame Street' starts at 7 pm. He likes to be on the floor with a pillow and his blanket. He only took one nap yesterday and I knew he would be tired. He was on the floor watching 'Sesame Street' when (all of a sudden) Max stood up, took his blanket plus his bottle and walked to his room. He must have been ready to sleep.
We kind of have a tradition (or routine) every evening with Max. We feed him, dress him and brush his teeth etc. He is usually ready by the time 'Sesame Street' starts at 7 pm. He likes to be on the floor with a pillow and his blanket. He only took one nap yesterday and I knew he would be tired. He was on the floor watching 'Sesame Street' when (all of a sudden) Max stood up, took his blanket plus his bottle and walked to his room. He must have been ready to sleep.

4 Comments:
At 3:18 PM ,
Anonymous said...
how sweet is that! Jonathan rarely volunteers to go to bed...
At 5:03 PM ,
Anonymous said...
What a dream child! Griffin was always the King of Stalling (still is!). We had a routine when he was about Max's age where we would do the washing up thing, read a little story and then I would sing to him in the rocking chair and he was pretty good about going to sleep after that. I think that's great that Max seems to know when he's tired enough to want to go to bed. : )
At 7:08 PM ,
Jacque said...
That is so cute. When Lilly was really little, I read to her or sing her songs until she fell asleep. It was VERY hard to get her out of that...it took a lot of crying (by both of us).
At 1:42 PM ,
Anonymous said...
We had no trouble breaking the routine. One night Griffin just said to me, "Mom, I don't want you to sing to me." I felt bad about that, but at least he still likes me to read to him!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home