OKC PROMOTION
I found out yesterday on the radio that Matt Damon is coming to Oklahoma City to promote 'Bourne Ultimatum'. He will be at the new movie theatre in Bricktown! On Tuesday! All tickets have been sold out (no surprise) and the proceeds will go to charity. That is very cool. I know that Matt is 'going green' so perhaps the money will be going to something 'green'. I hope so!
I found out yesterday on the radio that Matt Damon is coming to Oklahoma City to promote 'Bourne Ultimatum'. He will be at the new movie theatre in Bricktown! On Tuesday! All tickets have been sold out (no surprise) and the proceeds will go to charity. That is very cool. I know that Matt is 'going green' so perhaps the money will be going to something 'green'. I hope so!

4 Comments:
At 5:10 PM ,
Anonymous said...
How exciting! I know the tickets are sold out, but are you going to try to get a glimpse? I bet there will be a mob...
At 7:09 PM ,
Jacque said...
We should camp out to see him!
At 8:33 AM ,
Anonymous said...
I don't think I will be able to even catch a glimpse... Camping out is a good idea, though. =)
At 11:01 PM ,
Anonymous said...
I just saw a movie trailer For the Bourne Ultimatum at the theatre this evening -- it looks very good!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home