When Carson and I bought our new entertainment center last fall (IKEA) we moved the old one into Max's room temporarily. We have used it for storage since we did not have much storage space in his room. Since we now have a 'new' dresser for Max we need to move the other thing out of his room. I really like it but we have no space for it. We asked Carson's friend Trinity if she needed anything like it. It turns out that she has been looking for something similar for her daughter's room. I am so glad it will go to a good home. They came over yesterday and liked it very much. And Max liked Britney! He was all smiles. He looked at her the whole time, smiled, ran around and flirted with her. It was so fun to see. Carson and I had never seen Max like that before!
Previous Posts
- BOURNE IS BACK! YAY!
- You can now comment on my blog simply by choosing ...
- FURNITURE FINDI completely forgot to tell you abou...
- ANNIVERSARY FOODI forgot to tell you about our ann...
- ARMS Some people take things a bit too far when it...
- Where is my make-up?
- WEEKENDOh... The weekend is over... Hope everyone ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home