TROUBLE
I have had some trouble posting a few things on my blog today. Anyone else with the same problem?
I have had some trouble posting a few things on my blog today. Anyone else with the same problem?
Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! I live far away from some of you (I miss you!) and it can be difficult to stay in touch at times. This blog is my attempt to keep you up-to-date with my life here in Oklahoma.
4 Comments:
At 5:06 PM ,
Anonymous said...
I haven't posted yet today, but I'll let you know if I have any trouble...
At 7:08 PM ,
Jacque said...
I haven't had any trouble.
At 8:30 AM ,
Anonymous said...
Malin told me she had some trouble two days ago. She wrote something, posted it but it never showed up as a post. That is how it was for me yesterday. I am glad you did not have the same problem, though.
At 12:36 PM ,
Jacque said...
oh! Yes! I've had that happen. It took awhile for some of my posts to show up, but the eventually did.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home