Soon we are going to IKEA! I am excited about this trip. It feels like going home every time we visit the store. Do you remember how it felt when you were younger and you had something to look forward to? That is how I feel. It was so much fun being younger and looking forward to going places. I would dream about going to Liseberg (a beautiful amusement park in Gothenburg, Sweden) months in advance. I would think about all the rides before falling asleep... I kind of miss some aspects of being a child... P.S. Hope you like the Liseberg rabbit.
www.liseberg.se

2 Comments:
At 8:16 PM ,
Serena said...
The Liseberg rabbit must be kind of like Mickey Mouse! I certainly do know what you mean about being younger and being excited about looking forward to something special. I've been feeling extremely nostalgic for childhood lately, ever since I found a website created about my old elementary school in NY. A lot of people that I knew as a child have been visiting it and posting about our old school, neighborhood and friends and it's had me longing to be a carefree little kid again, even for a few days! It's helped me get in touch with friends and people I have not seen in years and wondered what ever happened to them. I've been emailing back and forth with an old childhood friend and her mother. Reminiscing is fun!
At 9:24 PM ,
Marie Wiens said...
It is fun! How great that you found that website! I often wonder where people from back in the day are now. What they look like especially.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home