Previous Posts
- Soon we are going to IKEA! I am excited about this...
- RAINMore rain... I do not recall any other summer ...
- ANIMALS BY OUR HOUSEYesterday we saw a baby rabbit...
- Have a wonderful Midsummer EVERYONE back home in S...
- A slide-show of Vanersborg:http://www.vanersborg.s...
- MIDSUMMER EVEAnother lesson in Swedish culture and...
- WEEKEND Yet another weekend passed by rather quick...
- TODAY IS A BIG DAYGrattis pa brollopsdagen, mamma ...
- AN UPDATEMostly Magnets is still waiting to offici...
- IKEAI found some interesting info regarding IKEA o...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

3 Comments:
At 12:06 AM ,
Serena said...
Thanks for sharing your turtle photos, Marie! It amazes me that the little guy made it all the way across the drive-way. : )
At 9:11 AM ,
Marie Wiens said...
He must have moved quickly. I checked up on him a couple of times and he was still under the car. I then waited five minutes and went back outside. He was nowhere to be found. I looked in our neighbor's yard too. I have no idea where he went.
At 7:09 PM ,
Serena said...
Kind of like the "Tortoise & and Hare" fable -- I guess they can move pretty quickly! : )
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home