LOOK!
Look who is visiting Sweden right now! Justin Timerlake! I am a big fan! I love his music! Tonight he is performing in Gothenburg, Sweden (my favorite city in Sweden). The arena is called Scandinavium (also the host of Davis Cup this August). Yesterday he and Jessica Biel were walking down the big avenue in Gothenburg. It is confirmed. They are a couple.





3 Comments:
At 5:21 PM ,
Malin said...
I heard that he spit on his Swedish fans... don't have the details just yet...
At 7:08 PM ,
Serena said...
Not to diss Justin, because I know you like his music, but I was just never into him. Maybe he just seemed too impressed with himself...? I hope what Malin heard is not true, because then I will really be turned off!
At 10:14 PM ,
Marie Wiens said...
Malin, that cannot be true! Are you joking, sister?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home