MARBLES
Hope everyone is having a good day! The boys and I went to campus this morning and went for a walk. First we visited Malin and Jacque at the office. Jacque showed me many magnets she had been working on. They looked great. It is so exciting to make different sets and come up with names for them. Here are some names: Psychedelic Circles, Sizzling Squares, Retro Polka Dots and Lacey Circles. Only to mention a few. Jacque has been working on the website and it looks wonderful. She has done a great job. Yesterday I made over a hundred magnets (while watching a movie with Tom Selleck). I had already punched out the circles so it made everything easy. I had a good time making the magnets. Malin made a good number too. We have already had a couple of business meetings. We will let you know when we have everything up and running. 






2 Comments:
At 4:13 PM ,
Serena said...
Wow! These look great!! I can't wait until the website is open for business!
At 9:21 AM ,
Marie Wiens said...
I am so glad you are axcited too. We have so much fun with this!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home