SwedeThing

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! I live far away from some of you (I miss you!) and it can be difficult to stay in touch at times. This blog is my attempt to keep you up-to-date with my life here in Oklahoma.

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

UPDATE ON MAX
I took Max to see his pediatrician this morning. Everything went well. For the first time EVER they called his name 15-20 minutes late but that was OK. Max played with some toys (and some other kids) in the waiting room. It is such a fun room for kids to be in. They have a giant tree (not real) in the middle of the room and there are animals attached to the tree. Monkeys, snakes and all kinds of smaller animals. Anyway, Max is now 26.7 pounds (12.4 kg) and 30.5 inches (77.5 cm) tall. He is quite a big boy. Just wanted to let you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home