SwedeThing

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! I live far away from some of you (I miss you!) and it can be difficult to stay in touch at times. This blog is my attempt to keep you up-to-date with my life here in Oklahoma.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

FUN AT THE LIBRARY
This afternoon Malin and I took the boys to the public library here in Norman. Last Friday I made plans with another New York Pizza visitor (Jennifer) to meet her and her son Jack at the library. Jack was born two days before Max and Jennifer and I stayed at the hospital at the same time. We had no idea at the time. We have talked to her and her circle of friends (including husband and child) at the restaurant before. They have been going there as long as we have. We met Jennifer and Jack at the library at 4 o'clock and went into the section where the smaller kids were playing. It was a big roomwith not only books but cool toys (blocks, stuffed animals, puzzles and so much more). The boys had so much fun. And so did we. I was so proud of little Max. He looked very content (looking at the toys and all the other kids). Here are a few pics from our time at the library:
Jack and Max sitting in a rocking chair.
The boys (and Malin) playing with a train set.
Jack and Max (and myself in my very cool OU ice-hockey t-shirt).

Close-up of a very cute Jonathan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home