SwedeThing

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! I live far away from some of you (I miss you!) and it can be difficult to stay in touch at times. This blog is my attempt to keep you up-to-date with my life here in Oklahoma.

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

DISNEY WORLD
When Curt and Connie came down they told us that they want to take the whole family to Disney World next year. I thought I was in some kind of a dream state. That is so generous. I was very excited but almost afraid to be too excited. Almost afraid to be 'happy all the way'. Carson and I have talked about going there some day... Some day way in the future when we have saved up enough money. I would love going to Disney World. It must be the most fun place on earth.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:06 PM , Blogger Serena said...

    Oh I hope you do get to go! I have cousins that live in Florida and they make frequent trips to Disney with their 3 and 2 year olds. My cousin just put photos on her blog of her little girl meeting Pocahontas (she's crazy for all the Disney princesses!). If you do go I bet you will have so much fun! : )

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home