SwedeThing

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! I live far away from some of you (I miss you!) and it can be difficult to stay in touch at times. This blog is my attempt to keep you up-to-date with my life here in Oklahoma.

Friday, May 11, 2007

Today the boys, Carson and I went looking for fabric. We are going to re-upholster a Danish chair we bought back in 2002 at Dane design. We spent quite a bit of money on that chair but it was worth it. Nelly likes the chair very much but the chair does not like what she is doing to it. So we need to make it look pretty again. We went to Hancock Fabrics and Hobby Lobby. We bought a blue fabric from Hobby Lobby. It was prettier and less expensive than what we found at Hancock Fabrics. Max is now with Carson and Jonathan is here with me. The rain is pouring down (and it is thundering) so I am wondering if he will be able to take a nap. Malin should be home some time after five. John is playing golf today so I think we all decided not to have pizza this evening. However, the rain is pouring down so perhaps there will be a change of plans? However number 2: This is graduation week and there is a BIG chance that the OU campus will be busy. Parking is already difficult as it is. Eva (Malin's friend Eva) is graduating tomorrow and Malin, Jacque and I are going to the Lloyd Noble Center to see her graduate. What a wonderful moment. Congratulations, Eva! And good look with EVERYTHING!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:21 PM , Blogger Jacque said...

    I passed by New York Pizza today at about 7pm and I said to Lilly, "Malin and Marie are in there having pizza because they go every Friday night."

     
  • At 9:01 AM , Blogger Marie Wiens said...

    We never went... We thought it would be crowded. Come to find out (from Kim and Sandro) that it was not at all crowded!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home